Organizational Change Management Consultant
We believe digital empowerment brings people, business and technology together. Do you as well?
Your role at Atos
As a consultant in Digital Organisational Change Management you are a true game changer and passionate about people’s side of change. You will increase the impact and visibility of our client projects and make a Digital Transformation truly happen. You are based within the Digital Transformation Consulting Practice and play a key role in client facing delivery. You will be part of our enthusiastic multidisciplinary organizational change management team with a strong change network on global level. You have between 3-8 years of experience delivering people related change support in a digital and business transformation context. You will have awareness of – and interest in – how organisations are responding to the digital agenda and what this means for people, their roles and job transformation. As an Organizational Change Team we are involved in any client project; from:
1) adoption of a new technology such as digital workplace, MES, SAP or a data platform;
2) embedding a new way of working in clients organization (agile ways of working, more data driven of innovative mindset;
3) securing employee experience before, during and after transformations.
About Digital Transformation Consulting
At Atos Digital Transformation Consulting we help our clients to become digital businesses: by designing, accelerating & scaling their digital transformations, ultimately supporting their success in the new digital business era. We believe digital empowerment brings people, business, and technology together. Digital Transformation means getting ready for a volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous future. We understand the digital challenges of today and foster the development of the digital capabilities that ensure our clients success in the future.
You will be part of our DTC Benelux & Nordics organization with around 250 colleagues. Digital already powers 30% of worldwide growth – and that’s before the real digital transformation has begun. Therefore, we need talented people that have the same drive and vision as we have. Within Atos DTC we work on interesting projects for a great variety of customers and industries (both local and international), with a dynamic and committed team of colleagues. At Atos there is a world of possibilities to explore with an open culture where people support each other.
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 105,000 employees and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in cybersecurity, cloud and high performance computing, the Group provides tailored end-to-end solutions for all industries in 71 countries. A pioneer in decarbonization services and products, Atos is committed to a secure and decarbonized digital for its clients. Atos operates under the brands Atos and Atos|Syntel. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Here at Atos, we want all of our people to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be themselves at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have built a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong!
What we are looking for
The experience you bring:
- Strategic planning for change. This will include developing a case for change; agreeing the future state; evaluating our client’s readiness for change. For example Building a change strategy for the CTO of an airline and using rich media to communicate the vision and journey.
- Mobilising and driving adoption of new technologies. This will include establishing a change network; engaging senior sponsors in advocacy for the change; managing stakeholder resistance; delivering communications and engagement strategies and plans. For example: Crafting a company-wide campaign for a blue-chip energy sector client that enables its people to embrace emerging business technologies.
- Delivering change. This will include identifying, addressing and rectifying issues related to user adoption of technology. For example designing and delivering an end user training and learning programme for a private or public sector department to ensure the ability and knowledge to adopt the new technology
- Organisational Design. This will include supporting the alignment of organisational structures, developing roles and responsibilities and workforce planning.
Is this you?
- Masters or Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in relevant subject area;
- Experience of the Consulting sector and in roles specifically supporting or managing change;
- Experience of collaboration tools and digital platforms (such as the MS O365 suite, SAP and Salesforce);
- Ability and willingness to rapidly develop skills, while operating in a fast-paced environment;
- Proven Change Management Skills (ADKAR, Lewin and Kotter are familiar to you, including application of change management tools such as stakeholder analysis, impact assessment, setting up a network);
- Excellent social skills and ability to work with all levels in organizations in both Business and IT independent from cultures. Natural organization sensitivity and understanding of organizational politics;
- Demonstrable Business Consultancy Skills (Project Management, Familiar with working in Agile environments such as DevOps, SAFe, scrum etc.);
- Willing to go the extra mile and surprise the client with innovative and creative solutions;
- The option to be internationally mobile and willing to work for various clients;
- Fluent in Dutch (preferred) and English.
What we offer
- An enthusiastic, innovative & ambitious team on Organisational Change Management based in the Netherlands;
- A global community on Organizational Change Management in which we work together on projects, continuously create and share knowledge & innovate our Change Management Toolbox;
- Participation in the exciting consulting projects along with the opportunity of implementing your own ideas and improvements;
- Learning path with Internal and external (technology) courses and certificates;
- Access to our knowledge library and interdisciplinary e-learning portals;
- A good salary and attractive extra benefits;
- Excellent career opportunities at a global company;
- The opportunity to work on complex and international projects for interesting clients;
- Working in an innovative environment with ambitious colleagues and a committed cluster lead and manager;
- Working on exiting consulting projects along with the opportunity of implementing your own ideas and improvements.
What happens next?
Great! You've filled out the application form and submitted your resume!
One of our dedicated recruiters will reach out to you for a first online conversation to discuss your application and the match with Atos DTC.
After the first positive phone call, we will schedule (2) interviews with both colleagues from the team and your future manager
When we both feel it's a match we'll make you an offer.
Welcome on board! Happy to work on both your future and that of Atos Digital Transformation Consultancy!