Senior MES consultant
You analyze and improve production processes and information flows. Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), also known as Manufacturing Operations Management Solutions, can be used for this. You are well aware of the relevance of business objectives in a factory environment (Manufacturing Excellence) and you know how to translate these objectives into underlying production and business process improvements with the help of the right IT solutions.
Your role at Atos
You know the typical processes in a production environment, so you are perfectly able to explain how MES solutions can support these production processes. You also understand the specific information exchange between ERP and MES, means of production and MES, and PLM and MES. You have preferably gained this knowledge and experience by performing multiple MES implementations. As a result, you are well acquainted with details and project phases of a MES implementation project and the specific preconditions for a project to run successfully. All this ensures that engineers and managers in a factory environment see you as a fully-fledged discussion partner.
About Digital Transformation Consulting
At Atos Digital Transformation Consulting we help our clients to become digital businesses: by designing, accelerating & scaling their digital transformations, ultimately supporting their success in the new digital business era. We believe digital empowerment brings people, business, and technology together. Digital Transformation means getting ready for a volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous future. We understand the digital challenges of today and foster the development of the digital capabilities that ensure our clients success in the future.
You will be part of our DTC Benelux & Nordics organization with around 250 colleagues. Digital already powers 30% of worldwide growth – and that’s before the real digital transformation has begun. Therefore, we need talented people that have the same drive and vision as we have. Within Atos DTC we work on interesting projects for a great variety of customers and industries (both local and international), with a dynamic and committed team of colleagues. At Atos there is a world of possibilities to explore with an open culture where people support each other.
What we are looking for
Is this you?
- WO/HBO level, with a technical education (control engineering, industrial engineering, technical business administration, mechanical engineering, chemical technology, technical physics in combination with a computer science component as a major or minor);
- At least 10 years proven experience as a MES Business Consultant;
- Knowledge and experience with one or more standard MES packages such as the SAP Manufacturing Suite (SAP ME and SAP MII), Siemens Opcenter, Wonderware, Apriso, OSIsoft PI etc.;
- Familiar with integration of business processes and the supporting principles of ERP, MES and PLM systems;
- Detailed knowledge of and experience in modern methodologies / techniques (BPMn, TOGAF/Archimate, MESA, ISA-95, ISA-88, etc.);
- An extensive knowledge of the Manufacturing domain;
- Consultancy experience among the following subjects: business cases, maturity models, process analysis, stakeholder assessments, production indicators and metrics analysis, benefit assessments and / or budgeting MES project;
- Creative, analytical, and accurate;
- Organizational sensitive;
- Excellent command of the English language, Dutch is a plus.
What we offer
At Atos, IT and IT innovation are central. For you as an employee, Atos would like to be an inspiring and facilitating employer, so that you continue to develop and improve yourself professionally and personally. Because even if you are a real professional, it is important to keep up and develop yourself. Our Atos University offers many possibilities for this. And of course we have a lot more to offer you, namely:
- We value you and provide you flexible working time with, when applicable, remote working possibility;
- Working on complex MES assignments for appealing national and international clients;
- A casual working atmosphere with results-oriented colleagues and a committed manager;
- Access to our knowledge library and interdisciplinary e-learning portals;
- A good salary, attractive extra benefits and a lease car or mobility budget;
- Excellent career opportunities.
What happens next?
Great! You've filled out the application form and submitted your resume!
One of our dedicated recruiters will reach out to you for a first online conversation to discuss your application and the match with Atos DTC.
After the first positive phone call, we will schedule (2) interviews with both colleagues from the team and your future manager
When we both feel it's a match we'll make you an offer.
Welcome on board! Happy to work on both your future and that of Atos Digital Transformation Consultancy!