Medior Application Transformation Consultant
Are you passionate about technology solutions and have you also a strong affinity with today’s business challenges? Take your chance and join the highly motivated Application Transformation team at Atos.
Your role at Atos
Within the Digital Technology Strategy & Innovation (DTS&I) Consulting practice, we are looking for a Consultant to strengthen our team. You are passionate about technology solutions, but also have a strong affinity with today’s business challenges.
As a Consultant you will work on exciting and challenging projects to support our clients with their Journey to the Cloud. Executing their digital transformation programs our clients need to adjust their IT architecture, migrate applications to the new landing zone, ensure the landing zone in secure and compliant and adopt their IT Operating Model for cloud delivery. They need to rethink their IT architecture and revise their application landscape and you are the ideal sparring partner in this journey.
Next to project delivery we expect our Consultant to add value to our portfolio development, demonstrate thought leadership, support sales processes and keep their knowledge up to date with training. We offer you cloud and IT certified trainings.
We expect from the Applications Transformation Consultant relevant experience in this area, like for example exposure to Cloud Transformations, Application migrations and Enterprise Architecture. We also expect good understanding of the organizational impact of these transformations. And finally, for the program management aspect you have previous experience in project definition, planning and execution and a good understanding of agile methodologies.
So, are you keen to work on innovative and international projects where you can leverage your knowledge of (emerging) technologies to ensure that our clients stay relevant in their market, this is the ideal role for you.
About Digital Transformation Consulting
At Atos Digital Transformation Consulting we help our clients to become digital businesses: by designing, accelerating & scaling their digital transformations, ultimately supporting their success in the new digital business era. We believe digital empowerment brings people, business, and technology together. Digital Transformation means getting ready for a volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous future. We understand the digital challenges of today and foster the development of the digital capabilities that ensure our clients success in the future.
What we are looking for
- Master’s degree in relevant area;
- Likely to have 8+ years of experience in consulting activities in the area of complex IT transformations;
- Experience in business development at CIO/IT management level;
- Some travel required;
- Training and certifications in Cloud technologies, DevOps and CI/CD solutions are highly desirable;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Flexible working considered.
What we offer
- Working on exiting consulting exiting consulting projects along with the opportunity of implementing your own ideas and improvements;
- Internal and external (technology) courses;
- Access to our knowledge library and interdisciplinary e-learning portals;
- A good salary and attractive extra benefits;
- Excellent career opportunities;
- The opportunity to work on complex and international projects for interesting clients;
- Working in an innovative environment with ambitious colleagues and a committed management team.
What happens next?
Great! You've filled out the application form and submitted your resume!
One of our dedicated recruiters will reach out to you for a first online conversation to discuss your application and the match with Atos DTC.
After the first positive phone call, we will schedule (2) interviews with both colleagues from the team and your future manager
When we both feel it's a match we'll make you an offer.
Welcome on board! Happy to work on both your future and that of Atos Digital Transformation Consultancy!